Just type or say what you want to translate, and the results appear in the blink of an eye: the most relevant translations after use examples from documents translated by professionals: websites, official documents, movie dialogues, newspaper articles, product descriptions.
You will then be able to save your favorite examples and favorite examples in the search boxes, learn new words and expressions through flashcards. If you register, your latest searches will be available on the Reverse Context web site on all your devices.
It provides you with more content and more features in a larger bilingual dictionary + everything: business, finance, medical or technical, more ideas, composite forms, specialized terminology for reverse translations.
With simplicity and the power of a search engine, as well as the completeness of several full-size dictionaries, Reverso Context provides you with relevant translations and examples in the context of virtually any word or phrase.
Thanks to its user-friendly design, the reverso theme is primarily and suitable for professionals. It’s powerful, fun, educational and free.
* Instant translation in 11 languages: Spanish, French, Italian, English, Portuguese, German, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Russian and Hebrew.
* Examples of contextual use (highlighting original text and translated text, search terms and their translations) are extracted from our database consisting of millions of indexed words.
* Vocabulary lists are available offline based on your personal example and selection of translations.
* Natural pronunciation of complete example sentences.
* One click to see reverse translation, frequency details, definition or connection where applicable.
* Search history, available offline and available on the Reverso Context website if you register (free of charge)
* Suggestions: Words and expressions will be suggested to you as you type.
* Instantly share your searches via email or social media.
* Flashcards will help you memorize searched words or sentences or invent a new one.
The creators of the famous translation website Reverso.net
– Learn new words and expressions with a variety of exercises and games, even when offline
– Integrated Condia module in 7 languages (and many more) available for all forms in source and translation languages.
– Improved performance and UX: fast response, good graphics and expanded content.
– Choose your preferred strategy based on SRS (Intermittent Repetition System) and tailor it to your liking.