Read Olong has an app reading buddy who listens to your young learner to read aloud, helps when fighting and rewards them when they do well – they guide you along the way. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
After the initial download, the application works safely offline.
Reading is the inspiration of love among young students
• Fun game-like experience: Engage young minds with hundreds of stories and word games available in nine languages, including English and Spanish. Build the confidence to read aloud with instant rewards of stars and badges
• Individual education: Encourage all young peasants to learn at their own pace and track their personal progress. Students have unique profiles and each progresses on their own lesson journey with suggested stories based on their lesson level. If necessary, they can press to hear the pronunciation of any word
Learning to pasture with confidence
• Zero price without any ads or upsells: Relax what you know is important – read on – and don’t buy the app
• No Wi-Fi or data required: Once downloaded, provide a rich learning experience to get rid of worries about invalid access to the Internet
• Private and secure: No name, age, specific location, contact, email address or phone number is required for use along with Read. Additionally, voice data is analyzed in real time on the device, but not stored or sent to Google servers.
Children can read a variety of fun and interesting stories in a variety of languages, including Reed Algende:
Through Reed Along, children can practice, gain confidence, and develop a lifelong love for reading.