Reed Alang (say earlier) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app 5
It encourages reading interesting stories aloud and helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese) to collect stars and badges with “Dia”. The application is helpful.
Dia listens to kids when they read and provides realtime positive feedback when they read well and helps them when they get stuck – even offline and without data!
Off works offline: Once downloaded it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe: Since the application is made for children, there are no ads and all sensitive information is only on the device.
• Free: The app is completely free to use and has a huge library of books, including first level books, storytelling children and various reading levels of Chhota Bhim, to which new books are added regularly.
Games: Educational games in the application, make the learning experience fun.
• App Reading Assistant: Dia, an app reading assistant helps kids read aloud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly and helps where they get stuck.
• Multiple child profiles: Multiple children can use the same application and create their own separate profiles to track their own progress.
• Personalized: The app offers the right level of difficulty books depending on each reading level
With Reed Algende, children can read a variety of fun and interesting stories in a variety of languages, including:
Inspire your child to become a life reading star with just 10 minutes of fun and practice every day!