Bring your coloring pages to life with Kiever, the augmented reality coloring app that creates exciting, immersive coloring experiences for people of all ages!
We use state-of-the-art AR technology to create a character and a world that feeds your creativity and imagination.
Simply download the coloring pages through our app and website, Color, then scan through the app to animate your world and characters.
Cover is immersive, educational, exciting and inspiring – colorful has never been this fun!
Cover may not be easy to use.
First, download the application and search our pages on our website: http://www.QuiverVision.com.
Next, save and print your pages from the Instant app or directly from the computer and paint with the color you want.
Ready to revive your finished creation? Just open the Quiver app, press Play, then scan with your camera and see a colorful leap like magic from the page!
The two new pages are not the same, which makes each new treatment experience as memorable and exciting as the end.
Available coverage coloring pages include:
– Moving characters (Murphy the Aries, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
– Cover Education Page (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
– Amazing New Zealand animals (Keya, Hector’s Dolphin, Yellow-eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Waita and Tuatara).
– Animal and Mammal Pack (Butterflies, Dinosaurs, Fish Bowls, Horses, Dragonflies)
And a shark).
– The mascot of BBC Children in Need “Pudse the Bear”.
– B-Daman robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
– mers with enduring colorful immersive augmented reality.
– See your creations magically vividly on the screen of your smart device.
– Watch with your creations, have conversations and play games.
– Learn and discover with quizzes and other educational tools.
– Capture photos and videos of your creations to share with friends.
– Play your animation and pause so you don’t miss a thing.
– Different sound effects associated with each page.
– Physically printed coloring pages are required to enjoy the full experience of the Quiver app.
– To print pages, visit http://www.quivervision.com.
– An internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver app.
– The Quiver app only works with QuiverVision pages – Look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to make sure the pages are consistent.
– Application Activity gives access to premium queer content.
– For more information, see http://www.quivervision.com.
– For additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.