* Hide photos and videos to protect your privacy! Trying to hide photos and videos, and lock in a safe place? Concerned about security if your phone is lost or someone looks at your photos or videos?
Then check out this security app, Photosafe! Save your gallery and media in the vault, protect your personal images and videos! Photoshop is a great privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos that you don’t want others to see!
No one has touched your private gallery without permission and no one has been able to see your hidden photos and videos! Keep it safe in Photo Safe, Photos & Videos!
– Photo Safe is better than others because:
* Hide photos and videos most efficiently, it’s the best app to hide photos or videos
* Photo Safety is very easy to use, you can view personal and private photos in your application
* Photo Safe has the best privacy features:
* Hide photos and videos
* Manage folders for hidden photos, copy or remove your photos from folders
* Hide or hide your pictures on a page
View thumbnails of your photos and videos
* Hide the app icon from the “Recent Apps” list
* Hide the app from the “Installed apps” list and dial a secret number to open it
* “Launched from the browser” support with the address “http://safe.eday.io”
* Permissions described:
1) PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS – Dial 2222 or pin number for secure access to photos
2) UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT, INSTALL_SHORTCUT – Hide the app icon from the app list
Q: Where are my personal photos and videos stored?
Ans: Personal photos are under files / sdcard / .photosafe_DoNotDelete / camera / images
Private videos are under / sdcard / .photosafe_DoNotDelete / camera / videos
Q: I got a new phone, how do I transfer my personal photos from the old phone to the new phone?
Answer: There are two steps. The first step is copying the entire folder /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete to the old phone and then pasting it to the new phone. The second step is installing Photoshef on the new phone. Then all your media should be enabled in exactly the same way as with your old phone.
Please note, /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete is a folder, you need to use File Explorer to view and copy this folder on the new phone.
Q: I have already installed Photoshop on my new phone, how can I transfer pictures from my old phone?
A: If you don’t have any personal media on your new phone, you can uninstall Photosoft and then delete the entire folder /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete. You can then follow the previous Q&A to transfer the Medias from the old phone to the new phone.
If you already have some media on your new phone, you can copy files from the old phone under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/images and then copy them to the same directory on the new phone. Remember to copy the files under /sdcard/.photosafe_DoNotDelete/camera/videos. Next, go to Settings on your new phone -> Scan missing files, they can be found in the Personal Lost + Found folder.
There’s no compromise on hiding photos and videos, it keeps your photos and photos safe, locks files in a safe place, and encrypts photos and videos with protection!
We provide this app for you to hide photos and videos, you can use PhotosFay to hide photos, hide videos, lock photos, lock for galleries and take full control of your privacy!
– Password input UI customization
– Continue playing the video from last time
– Optimize performance
– Raise encryption power
– Avoid cleaning tools to delete personal files
– Optimize performance