Phone Doctor Plus is a Device Diagnostics Swiss Knife for Android and iOS – Phone Arena
Top 10 Best Utility Apps for Android – 2016 – Safe Strategies
It doesn’t matter how much space you have or how healthy your battery is. Using an application like Phone Doctor Plus will help you identify problems quickly and easily – BRIT + CO
If you’re interested in how well your device is performing, download Phone Doctor Plus and get an idea right now – Appsaga
You’ll be amazed at how the app is enabled. – Appikar
Obviously, this is a must have for your smartphone! – AppReviewReport
The phone is loaded with Doctor Plus features and it claims any list space to be referred to phone hardware testers – Beam
How to check if your Android device is working properly – Makeuseof
– Hardware device testing application choice for more than 2 million users (iOS + Android)
– Top 1 app overall in 17 countries (App Store)
– Utility Top 1 App in 57 Countries (App Store)
– Average 4.7+ worldwide user review stars
– Get the status of all iPhones at a glance
– Real system information and functions
– Record daily battery charge cycle
– Record and monitor network usage to avoid overuse
– Integrated [ hardware, battery, memory, and storage] Data observation
– Multi-patented, quickly and clearly check the hardware items of 30 smartphones.
Must have app! When you buy a new or used smartphone: Take your risk when purchasing.
Check your old smartphone before the warranty expires.
***** Testing of 30 hardware items and sensors *****
1. Multi touch
2. Touch screen
3. Earphones and microphones (patented): Automatically check the audio system from 300Hz to 12000 Hz by feedback system and FFT algorithm.
4) Speakers and microphones (patented): Automatically test the audio system from 300Hz to 12000Hz by feedback system and FFT algorithm.
5. Call function: Check if the smartphone can connect to the base station.
Ac. Accelerometer: Check if the smartphone can detect acceleration and gravity.
7. Gyroscope: Check if the smartphone can detect orientation.
. Proximity sensor: The proximity sensor can usually detect your facial expressions and check if the screen is off to avoid sensory errors.
9. Display: Check the display of the monitor.
10. Compass: Check the durability of the compass.
11. Storage: Check the speed of storage.
12. Memory: Make sure the speed of memory access is correct.
13. Check the space: To make sure that you have bought the right smartphone specifically in case of any specific error.
14. CPU: Use a criterion to test performance.
16. Vibration (patent): Check the vibrator automatically.
17. Flash (patent): Check the flash light automatically.
18. Earphone Jack: Determine if the earphone jack can detect the insertion of earphones.
20. 3G chip: Determine if the 3G chip can connect to the base station.
21. WiFi: Find out if the smartphone can connect to the WiFi AP.
22. Bluetooth: Check if Bluetooth can be turned on and connected to other ID devices.
23. Silent and Volume Control Buttons: Check the Silent and Volume buttons.
24. Home button
25. Slip button
26. Competition sensors
27. Humidity sensor
28. Pressure sensor
29. Step counter
30. Light sensor
– Fixes crash issues