Our Pakistan Offline Road Map (Route Map) primarily displays road and transport links rather than natural geographic information. Offline Pakistan Road Map shows non-motorized travel routes and a wider area around cities: Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Karachi, Peshawar, Kota
You can use this map without data roaming, WiFi connection and hidden costs!
– Complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
– Currency converters: Euro, British Pound, US Dollar, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (Offline)
– Phrasebook (Travel Dictionary)
– Multilingual interface
– City Finder – Give the map in any language!
– Weather forecast with offline mode
– Hotels (online module) including motels and hostels included
– Things to do and trips
– Boxing matches including attraction transfer, speedboat tours, mountain safaris
– POI detectors (eg: hotels, parking lots, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 languages supported:
English, German, French, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Thai
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Karachi or Lahore) to get real weather. Weather is always available in offline mode on your phone. This is really great because you don’t need any money for internet connection and roaming.
Pakistan (/ æpækɨstæn / or Listeni / pɑːkiˈstɑːn /; Urdu: Pakistan, Pakistan, Urdu: [pɑːkɪst̪ɑːn], Officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan (Urdu: اسلامی جُمہُوریمہ پاکستان, Urdu, Islamic Republic of Pakistan), is a sovereign state in South Asia. With a population of over 160 million, it is the sixth most populous country and with an area of 7996,099 sq km (307,374 sq mi), it is the 36th largest country in the world by area. Located at the crossroads of strategically important regions of South Asia, Central Asia and West Asia, Pakistan has a coastline of 1,046 km (650 miles) along the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman to the south, bordering India to the east, Afghanistan to the west and north, Iran to the southwest and far north. Formerly China. It is separated from Tajikistan by the narrow Wakhan Corridor in northern Afghanistan and also has a maritime border with Oman.
To find amazing restaurants and fast food finders, follow this link: Google Play: Fast food and restaurant finder near me ★★★
Map of Kashmir + Breaking News
Kashmir Banga Pakistan