View and edit documents created using OpenOffice or LibreOffice using OpenDocument Reader!
OpenDocument Reader lets you read your ODF * (Open Document Format) documents wherever you are. Going to school by bus? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search your documents in a very beautiful and easy way. Do you have one last typo left to fix in your document? It now supports document changes too! Quick, easy and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from among other applications. Supported apps include GMail, Google Drive, Box.net, Dropbox and many more!
All features at a glance:
– Open .odt, .ods and .odp without any hassle
– Print documents using Google Cloud Print
– Initial editing of documents like typing, adding sentences etc.
– Fully offline enabled
– Small app size
– Read your documents aloud using text-to-speech
* ODF is a format used by office suites like Open Office and LibreOffice. Text documents (.odt) with support for complex formatting and embedded images, as well as spreadsheets (.ods) and presentations (.odp) are supported. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to protect your data, you can also open password-protected documents.
This app is open source. We are not authorized with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar. Made in Austria. To buy some food for yourself, ads appear when you use this app. Their endurance is highly appreciated!
OpenDocument Reader is back with a new design and a much improved user experience – enjoy! We look forward to hearing from you