Omnia Music Player is a powerful music player for Android. It is an offline and ad-free audio player. Its fantastic user interface matches every detail of the material design guidelines. Omnia Music Player supports almost all audio formats including MP3, Ape, AAC, Alak, IF, Flack, Opus, OGG, WAV, DSD (DF / DSF), TTA etc. It and a 10-band equalizer, in a small space, 5 Less than MB. Omnia Music Player has almost all the necessary functions to meet all your music needs, including: seamless playback, lyrics display, crossfade, playback speed adjustment, tag editing, last.fm scrobling, chromast, voiceomb, , Replegain, slip timer etc.
– High resolution audio output.
– Support loss audio like APE.
– OpenSL / Audiotrack based output method.
– Fantastic user interface with component design.
– Manage and play music by albums, artists, folders and genres.
– Most played, recently played and added smart playlists.
– Save / restore playback location (effective for podcasts and audiobooks).
– Automatic syncing of missing album / artist images.
– Quickly search for albums, artists and songs.
– Volume normalization is normal on the basis of replays
– Built-in metadata tag editor (MP3 and more).
– Show lyrics (embedded files and lrc).
– Support MP3 URL playlist files (M3U and M3U8).
– Supports Windows Media Player Playlist (WPL) files.
– Resizable home screen widget.
– Support gapless playback.
– 10-band EQ and 15 preset presets.
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Omnia Music Player High-Rise MP3 Player APE Player Premium V 1.4.1 APD Mode Free
5.0 and above