NoiPA + is the third independent application that allows you to consult specific documents (schedules, specific certifications, ordinances, rates and contracts) from the NoiPA MEF system.
– Stipendiale> Profiles: allow you to submit a test to verify the completeness and accuracy of the data on the portal NoiPA.
– Stipendiale> Cedolino: Consulting and scribble permits in pdf format cedolino mensile and visualize detection and messaging messages. The pdf can be entered by sharing the application to install the app on your smartphone (Mail, Whatsapp, etc.)
– Subscriptions> Certificates: Permits for consultation and scratch in pdf format for one certificate. The pdf can be entered by sharing the application to install the app on your smartphone (Mail, Whatsapp, etc.)
– Stipendiale> Pagments: Permits at the end of the day and primitive gear in the middle of the night to import all the corpses in the house.
– Stipendiale> Rate: Permits and dependencies to determine the time of the school’s visualization of the proprietary rate stipendially for all groups and relativities.
– Stipendiale> Contracts: Permits and dependencies to determine the time of the school’s visualization and proprietary contradictions for all groups and relativities.
– Stipendiale> TFR: Permits and Dependents to determine the time of school visuals and proprietary TFR for all and relativity issues.
– Notice: è All seasons of the quale if you want to consult and comment on communications and the latest news from NoiPA world.
– Topic: se The section of the app will help you get insider and proprietary messages and comment on any of the other requests for sugar or even just for a salute.
– Chat: z The section of the app that allows users to chat with their friends in Maneira Reserva.
– se la sezione dove una volta scaricati cedolini e certizioni uniche possono acere aperti an even in access to the internet.
Use the app to enable scarcity and access to access the credentials you want from the NoiPA portal.
NoiPA + is a highly independent application for accessing NoiPA services.
NoiPA + respects the European Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR).