A simple but customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent backgrounds
– Short style
– Colorful semi-transparent background (you have full control of color, clarity and even rounded edges / corners)
– Custom text size, fat and color
– Customizable time and date formats
– Live preview of customized clock on settings screen
– Possibility to have more than one nice clock widget on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
– Custom time offset option for displaying time in different time zones
– Custom year offset option for special calendar systems
– Ability to launch any user-selected application (such as alarm clock) after clicking on the widget
– Support for different widget sizes
– Battery friendly design
This is a widget (desktop) for your homescreen. To use it, please follow these simple steps.
For newer versions of Android (for example 4.0), you can drag a “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item to the homescreen from the Widgets tab in your app list.
For older versions (for example 2.3.3) you can long press (i.e. tap and hold) any space on your home screen, then select the widgets and select the “Nice Simple Clock Widget” item.
Items in different widgets match the size of different widgets (e.g. 1 1, 2 × 2, etc.) etc.
After adding the Clock widget to your homescreen, pressing it will open the configuration window. You can add multiple “Nice Simple Clock Widgets” to your homescreen, each with its own unique settings.
* Note * If the time is not updated correctly, please remove this widget from any Task Killer application you are using. You can remove this widget from your homescreen and try adding it again and see if it fixes the problem.
– New feature: Click-to-launch option for date text (under “Other Settings”)
– New feature: Chinese lunar calendar option for Chinese systems (under “Date”)
– New feature: for non-English systems under “” Other settings “) English date and morning / afternoon display options
– Fixes an issue where the day of the week is not displayed correctly when used to display system settings date
– The size of the application file has been reduced