NetGuard is an open source application to block Internet access for any app installed on your device. With it you can reduce your data usage, save battery life and of course protect your privacy. The main window shows a comprehensive list of all the applications installed on your device. Simply tap one of the apps to see its upload and download rates instantly. NetGuard is a very useful application. In the setup options you can enable interesting features, such as getting a notification every time an application tries to connect to the Internet.
Blocking access to the Internet can help:
- Reduce your data usage.
- Save your battery.
- Increase your privacy.
- Easy to use.
- 100% open source
- No route required.
- No ads.
- Actively developed and supported.
- No tracking or analysis.
- IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP supported.
- Android 5.1 and later supported.
- Multiple device users supported.
- Alternately block while roaming.
- Alternatively block system applications.
- Tethering supported.
- Allow ption while the screen is on.
- Address Record the usage of each network according to each address.
- Material design theme with light and dark theme.
- Externally forward ports to external addresses.
- Alternatively notify if an application has access to the Internet.
- There is no more no-root firewall that provides all these features.
- Log all outbound traffic search and filter access efforts; Export PCAP files to analyze traffic.
- Allow individual addresses to be blocked for each application.
- New app notifications Enables new app notifications from which you can block or allow an application directly.
- Appearance (theme, color) allows you to choose five additional application themes that are available in all light and dark variants.
- Display the network speed graph in a status bar notification.
- Choose from five additional themes in both the light and dark versions.