Installing Nero Streaming Player Pro lets you play photos, videos and music from your phone or tablet to your smart TV or DLNA receiver. Simply connect your phone, PC, NAS and Smart TV to the same WiFi network and get started. Open the app and select a photo, video or song and click the TV icon in the bottom right corner. Choose a target device and get your media on the big screen or your audio system with this simple DLNA player. Just download and install Nero Mediahome from www.nero.com. Just click “Nero Mediahome” on Nero Streaming Player Pro and with a single tap you can directly access the timeline of all the photos and videos on your PC. Browse and play all your media through Nero Streaming Player and use enhanced and convenient features, such as using facial recognition from family and friends or just to see the places you’ve visited.
– New! If you open or share your system’s gallery or a browser application, Nero Streaming Player will appear in the application list.
– Works not only for DLNA, but also with Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Sonos.
– Folders, music albums and streams by different artists!
– Use your Android phone, tablet as a remote control when streaming videos and music: control the volume, pause, pause or skip the title!
– Zoom or rotate your photos while posting with intuitive 2-finger gestures!
– Pick your music by performance, song, album or genre and stream to Sonos or any DLNA receiver.
– Many compatible devices:
– Smart TVs from Samsung, Sony, LG, TCL, Panasonic, Sharp and many more
– AV devices from Yamaha, Onkyo, Sonos, Chromecast Audio, Bose, Pioneer and many more.
– Chromecast and many other DLNA / UPnP compatible devices
– Media servers like Plex, Servio, Subsonic, Tovonkey, Windows Media Player and many more.
– NAS of Western Digital, Netger, Synology, QNAP, Seagate and many more
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Nero Streaming Player Pro 2.4.8 APP Free from TV V.
5.0 and above