Practice music theory and train your philosophy-reading skills. Learn the important things in music theory. Start with simple notes of treble clef for total beginners all the way to detect foreign scale modes in the mezo-soprano clap. This application helps you prepare for ABRSM Level 1-5, but it does not cover everything. View Official Syllabus Check This application is not approved by the Associated Board of the Royal School of Music. All names, copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
– Signing in keys up to 7 changes on a larger or larger scale
– Double Sharp or Double Flat can be used in detection mode (up to double) which includes composite intervals which include intervals.
– Triad, Sixth, Seventeenth, Extended Arrow (9th, 11th), Suspended Cords, Open Voice, Cords Including Reverse …
– Scales including all large or small scale mode (harmonic or melodic scale mode), Neapolitan scale, pentatonic scale
– Diatonic chord grades in large or small sizes such as triads or seventh chords
– Rhythmic practice with sixteenth note or dotted note and double dotted note.
– Practice notes on these keys: Tribal, Bass, Alto, Baritone (C or F), French Violin, Mejo-Soprano, Soprano, Tenor
Required Android version: Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download My Music Theory Music Theory Practice VV 2.2.3 APP Mode Free
4.1 and above