My AppLasher supports many ways to share your apps, you can share with Messages, Gmail, Bluetooth, WhatsApp, Facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc.
You can backup your application to your SD card using the feature to export APK to SP card.
MyAppshare shares multiple apps at once and supports instant search, making it easy to find your apps
Here is a demo video for sharing APP between devices.
Thanks for providing the “Flow Wolf On” video.
* Nexus devices cannot accept APP via Bluetooth, to solve this problem, please use “Android Beam” or “Bluetooth (Zip)” instead.
1. You can install “Barcode Scanner” to support shared links by QR-code.
2. Install “Dropbox” to support shared APK in Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you can donate the app from the settings menu to remove the ad.
Disclaimer: Please make sure your redistribution is OK before sharing the APP.
When sharing multiple applications, sort by application name
Add app names to topics when sharing directly via the Tap app.
Increase UI to choose sharing methods
* Resolve crash issues on some devices
Quick fix bug in Android 4.1.
All new Metallic Design UI.
Fix errors when using the Bluetooth (Zip) option.
Support for link / APA sharing via Android Beam.
(Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, please try using Android Beam or Bluetooth (Zip) instead)