+++++ Important +++++:
We are displaying ads on a limited number of screens. We fully understand that users don’t like them (neither do we). We also think that this program is effective enough to tolerate them. Especially on these few screens. At least until we find a way to stop them. If you do not agree, we welcome you to try many more productivity applications. We will be sorry for your departure, but we will respect your right to choose.
The principle is:
1. Write down what your life goal is.
2. Write down what concerns you have and what can affect you – visualize them in circles.
3. Define your role. Look at your life from different angles.
4. Set goals that you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Concrete Steps – Define actions. You can have single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level projects or simple checklists.
2. Prioritize your actions using the 2 × 2 matrix (aka Eisenhower matrix).
Week. Assign tasks on weekdays (use weekly plans). Use repetitions and reminders.
. Use Workodoro to fight delays (when you need to).
Features (not all listed):
Set your policies (mission)
+ Overcome interruptions (effects / concerns)
Set your priorities
+ Describe the role of your life
Identify your goals
+ Create a comprehensive action plan
+ Put tasks in projects / actions / checklists
+ Manage task repetitions and reminders.
+ Use unique weekly plan views for weekly activities and weekly goals!
+ Concentrate on the next action
+ Delay in fight with Pomodoro timer
+ Keep your notes, thoughts, ideas close
+ Google Drive: Integration
An individual productivity structure.
If you just have a problem, feedback or a simple thought about the application you want to share with us, we are very happy to get it. Please, send them [email protected], Or write them anywhere in http://andtek.blogspot.com, or in the review comments. Feedback from you is very welcome!
The app is inspired by the great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey’s “The Habit of Habits of Highly Effective People”.
Account permission is required to access the Google API.
Set the priority in the + dialog
+ Add Workodoro to the navigation menu