Official Walt Disney World: App! Planning and sharing your vacation details at home and on the go is now easier than ever.
– Quick access to real-time waiting times, park times, character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
– Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore the Walt Disney World Resort and easily see your dining options, attractions and your immediate best.
– Find your way with step-by-step directions for locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
– Buy your theme park ticket.
– Shop merchandise from Disney Parks in the app. Browse kips, find items in the park and send to most US addresses.
– Browse restaurant menus, save food, modify existing ones, and even order food from your phone in certain places
– Once you purchase Memory Maker, share your Disney Photopass photos and videos throughout your vacation, a product that gets you unlimited photos taken by our acclaimed photographers at selected locations.
– Search and filter activities to find exactly how you’re looking.
– Disney Resort Hotel reservations, dining plans and activities – all in one place with my plan.
– Save time by starting your Disney Resort Hotel check-in process directly in the app.
– Visit my account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, magic bands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
– Share plans with others through family and friends.
Discover our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs Select ESPN Wide World of Resort Hotels and Sports Complex.
IKit ticket sales are for residents of the United States and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Tickets are priced in US dollars only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Visit us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in Parks: While waiting without a strong Internet signal, park times and schedules may not be updated properly. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features of this application will require your full name, country, date of birth and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your exact location information through Bacon technology to enhance your app park experience such as waiting times. To simplify the sign-in process, the application will also need access to your email address stored in the Account Manager.
This app will ask you to scan credit cards for purchases on your camera, link tickets and links to your account, and scan and link photopass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache specific data for offline browsing. The application will request access to your contacts to determine the photopass images purchased in your contacts.
Planning tools can also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some of the features of this app include the ability to purchase and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to shop.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains app purchases that cost real money.
This app gives you the option to get push notifications for information about your visit to a park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
Your California Privacy Rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
“Do not sell my personal information” rights: https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi