An elegant and accurate application for getting prayer time and Qibla directions wherever you are. Its stylish but simple and convenient interface is designed to ensure that you keep prayer times updated.
-> Correct and correct salat:
– Shows the times of Fajr, Sunrise, Smoke, Asr, Maghrib and Isha Shar.
-> A quick and easy selection of cities:
– Manually select your city from a list of 6,000 000 in 251 countries or be automatically located for your integrated GPS
– Memorize your favorite cities.
-> Configurable schedule calculation:
– Several methods of calculation (for Fajr and Isha Shar).
– Different legal procedures (for the event).
– Manually adjust the twilight angle (for Fajr and Isha Shar).
– Manually adjust the minutes for each.
– Display with clock / am / prime format
– Activate notifications to be notified in time, so you don’t miss a prayer.
– Select the Azan for which you need to be alert.
– Awaken the sound of the alarm before Fajr.
– 114 Surah Quran to read.
– Complete Quran with 8 multiple languages
– Quran Arabic Audio
Qibla Compass (Direction of Mecca)
– Use the compass to know which way to pray.
– Find Mecca directions from anywhere in the world.
– Shows Islamic compass degree change in live view.
– Check the distance of Mecca from the specified place.
– Offline usage.
-> Ramdan Karim Duas:
– Ramadan Duas in Arabic with 8 words.
– Duas pronunciation:
– English meaning of every duas.
-> Tasbih counter.
Android approval permission
Location (GPS and network-based): It is necessary to calculate the exact prayer times in your location, to calculate the Qibla and to look for halal restaurants and mosques nearby.
– If you think the app is giving you the wrong prayer time, it’s probably related to your settings. In most cases, enabling auto-settings is the safest way to achieve specific prayer times.
– such as the direction of prayer and the time of prayer differs from different parts of the world. Be sure to first select the method of counting the time of different prayers on the settings screen.