*** Some features are not free! You will be prompted to purchase a Printershare Premium Key to unlock them.
Printer Share lets you easily create images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agendas, SMS and MMS, call logs, web pages (these And other digital content from other applications using device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox and Share apps.You can even print text messages for testing or legal issues!
You can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copy, page range, one- or two-sided printing (dual mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray, and more.
With the free version of the application you can:
* Print with specific restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and directly USB-OTG connected printers;
Printing on Windows Shared (SMB / CIFS) or Mac Share printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode on the Internet.
For unlimited printing, you need to buy Printershare Premium Key, a separate small application that just needs to be on the device to unlock the premium features of the free app. Before buying the key we recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited remote printing. No need to buy or subscribe to the last receipt (Windows or Mac) page.
Printershare supports a variety of HP (OfficeJet, LaserJet, Photomart, DeskJet and HP OfficeJet 100/150/200/250 mobile series and HP OfficeSet H470), Epson (Artisan, Workforce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PixMA MP) / MX / MG and other series), brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kaisera, OKI and other printers are legally networkable. A complete list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-momot-supporter.sdf. You can print to unsupported and legacy printers, including our free computer software for Mac and Windows, available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are required to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. See our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf for more details.
2) Google Cloud Print requires your computer to have the latest version of Google Browser or a printer capable of Google Cloud Print. Please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/ for more setup instructions
3) If something doesn’t work as expected, please send us an email [email protected]
Have a good print!
*** Printershare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (HPlipopensource.com) and Gutenprint (Gimp-Print.sourceforgen.net) for printing directly on selected printer models. These drivers have been distributed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
Drivers have been added for some new HP printers
Bug fixes and improvements