*** Important Explanation of Permission and Support Channels ***
– To use this application you must subscribe to Mimecast services, your IT administrators will be able to guide you.
– Contact your IT administrators if you encounter any technical issues with the application. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide assistance through reviews.
-The app accesses your device contacts so you can select them when addressing email. Contacts are only stored on your device, and Mimcast has no access to them at any time.
* Overview *
This application lets you access Mimcast’s cloud services from your Android device. If your organization uses the Mimecast service for email security, email archiving, or email continuity, this app provides unlimited access to key services that include:
– Search instantly and access content in your Mimecast personal email archive
– Access your ‘online inbox’ to keep you connected to 24×7 email – even when access to your corporate email server or Outlook is off
– Manage your message queue on hold due to suspicious spam
– Report a message as spam
So whether you’re on the street, in a meeting, or a little away from your desk, you can be more productive with the Mimcast mobile app.
To start using this app, download it – it’s free, select Add Account and enter your company’s email address and password. The app will automatically connect to Mimecast Cloud which will give you instant access to all the features available. Problems connecting? If you have trouble connecting to the service, it may be because you have a different password set for your Mimecast account or your IT department has not enabled mobile access for you. Contact your IT department to help you connect. Not sure if your organization uses Mimecast? Your IT department will be able to notify you. If your organization already uses Mimecast, encourage them to access the service from your mobile device so you can be more productive.
* EMM support *
The app can also be used through many EMM solutions that give you access to your Mimecast services, while providing administrative control to your IT department through any EMM platform that supports Appconfig standards.
Access to the Mimcast mobile app and the services available through the app depend on the Mimecast services your organization subscribes to.
For more information about Mimecast, visit www.mimecast.com