Microsoft Outlook for Android helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient place. Outlook for Android lets you do more with a powerful inbox, including smart emails, calendars and contact reminders. Send emails to friends, family and colleagues from multiple accounts in a single application and top the most important messages first with the Focused Inbox. See Switch between your emails and your calendars to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with a few taps. Email a document from your file list and attach it easily. Microsoft Outlook provides inbox management that lets you work on the go. Outlook includes integrations of Word, Excel and PowerPoint so you can easily manage and send files.
– Emails, calendars, contacts and files all in one place.
– Access calendars and files from your inbox.
– Integration of working features such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and One Note.
– Microsoft Office documents can be accessed from Outlook, stored locally or on OneDrive.
– Outlook helps you keep up to date with custom email and calendar tools.
– Managing Email Inbox first displays your most important messages, allowing swipe gestures and smart filters.
– Use it as a daily organizer and share calendars to easily adjust the schedule.
– Schedule your favorite sports and TV shows via Bing Calendars.
– Outlook tools estimate your needs to help you stay focused.
– Email Manager highlights actions for you through those steps.
– The calendar is automatically updated with travel information, bill payment and delivery.
– Centralized inbox puts important emails and conversations front and center.
– Email Organizer groups the same subject emails for easy tracking.
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Microsoft Outlook Your Email and Calendar V4.1.53 APP Free
5.0 and above