Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access OneDrive, OneDrive for Business or SharePoint equipped office documents.
্প Recent Documents – Office Mobile Cloud-connected The documents you see on your computer are readily available on your phone in the Recent Documents panel.
Email attachments – you can view and edit office documents attached to email messages *
Office documents look great:
• Great-looking documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone for support for charts, animations, smartart graphics and shapes.
Phone Customization for Phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for your phone’s small screen.
Ing Resume Reading – When you open a Word document for OneDrive or OneDrive business on your phone, the last time you viewed the document on your PC or tablet, it automatically resumes where you left off reading.
Ation Presentation Philosophy – The slide navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Quickly edit and share *:
Documents will remain intact – Format and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments – You can review comments made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A Qualification Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit, and save documents for business use. Eligibility plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 Proplus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0.0 or later.
Microsoft Office Mobile APK Download for Android