LinkStore is an easy-to-use app that lets you easily categorize your posts or bookmarks on social media. You can select the saved bookmarks to your liking. You can view these bookmarks, add notifications, take notes, rate them and add them to your favorites. You can hide or block your sections. That way, you can hide your content so no one can see it. You will not always be able to see the content you see during the day. However, these links can be stored in a store and viewed or read later. Save your content on social media, news websites, other apps or any other website. Maintain your hobbies, interests, videos, songs, recipes, articles, blog posts, or shopping websites. Then look at them later or read them later from your saved bookmarks. Save your links through Linkstore, use it as a folding board or file. That way, you don’t forget the links you want to see and you’ll be able to focus your work on peace of mind.
– Favorites: You can add your best bookmarks to favorites.
– Note: You can take notes on your bookmarks.
– View mode: You can view videos, texts, music, news, movies, and your bookmarks
– Rating: You can rate your bookmarks and sort them by your score.
– Share: You can share your links with your friends.
– Import Bookmarks: You can import your bookmarks from your web browser, such as Google Chrome,
– Export Bookmarks: You can export your bookmarks to your web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer,
– Interface Customization: There are 3 free themes and you can choose the one you like.
Required Android version: Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Save the Linkstore Download the links and watch Pro v1.3.8 APP for free
5.0 and above