New feature of E line
– Make group calls with up to 200 people
Try our group call feature with chat members.
– Keep your things off with a funnel
Put in messages, photos and videos and easily share them with friends.
Key feature of E line
– Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family at home and abroad, or have a business meeting on the go!
– Instant messaging anywhere: The conversation is just a tap. Spice it up with a collection of interesting stickers on the line or send pictures, videos and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what to do.
– A full-featured social networking service: Post your daily activities to your timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
– Group chat: Share important information with your coworkers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
– Find new expressions at Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features world-famous and unique characters that allow you to express yourself.
– Stay up-to-date with Line Official Accounts: Connect directly to the official accounts of your favorite celebrities and companies by making friends.
– Connect with new apps: Line provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will entertain you and bring new benefits to your life.
– Make international calls with line outs: Make international calls on mobile phones and landlines at a competitively low rate. You can even call friends who are not line users (only available in certain countries).
We recommend that you use Android OS versions 4.0.3 and later.
For more information about the line, visit our official website.
The recently updated profile section has been added to the Friends tab.
New effects and filters have been added to video calls. (Unavailable on some devices)
• Group video calls are now fully supported in landscape mode.
Time We’ve made some additions to the timeline.
– The posting process has been made more intuitive.
– Post likes, comments and shares are now more visible.
You can now choose to place images in their original resolution.