jetAudio is the highest-rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can hear the same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
*** Before purchasing the Plus version you can try out the free JetAudio Basic ***
-Sound Effects and Visualization Plugin-
* AM3D audio amplifier (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effects and visualization plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchases.)
It supports any type of digital music file (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opus, .wma * and more. ) And, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, River, X-Bus.
It comes with 32 equalizers presets that will extend the listening experience.
For those who want to customize their own sound experience, it allows the 10/20 band graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions, including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC, and more.
It can stream music from shared folders on the local home network or WebDAV server. It works with shared folders from Windows, USB drives connected to routers, network drives (NAS) or WebDAV servers.
The Free Basic version offers the same features in the Plus version without ads and some features.
To enjoy the full features of JetAudio, buy the Plus version.
-Features for Plus version only-
* 20-band graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Show lyrics in tags (synchronized lyrics)
* 3 lock screen
* Pitch Shifter
* Accurate playback speed control (50% 200%)
* Light gray/white theme for browsers (plus only)
* Grid mode for artist / song / folder / genre browser
* Adjust FF / REW interval
* Extended notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using the jetAudio WaveTable MIDI Synthesizer engine)
-Features for Basic / Plus version-
* Play music via Wi-Fi from folders shared on the local home network
* You can choose between 3 list modes or 10 grid modes for layout style
(In the basic version, the formatting style can only be selected in the album browser)
* 14 app widgets: 4×1 (# 2), 4×2 (# 3), 4×3 (# 3), 4×4 (# 3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
* Find on YouTube
* Last.FM (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-wide, reverb, x-bus sound effects
* AGC (Automatic Profit Control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control 50% to 200% (pitch adjustment)
* Crossfading, gap-less playback
* Fade-in / fade-out
* Repeat A <-> B
* Play music by browser and art, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance / volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you hear on Twitter
* Now click below to show playing
* Shake left / right to play next / previous
* Lock screen
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
– Press to pause/resume
– Double / triple press to play next / prev
– Long press the word press or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (delete / add to playlist)
* Turn on the screen, lock orientation option
* Shake to play the next/previous track
* Support format:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module format S3M, IT), SPX, OPUS, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specifications for WMA support)
(If you would like to localize jetAudio for your language, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)