Holy Quran Features:
– Read the Holy Quran by list of Surahs or Parahs
– Read the Holy Quran with translations of English, Urdu, Hindi and Roman Urdu scripts
– Muhammad Juna Garhi, Nur ul Amin, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Tahir-ul-Qadri, Amin Ahsan Islahi, Muhammad Hussain Najafi, Nighat Hashmi, Abul Ala Maududi, Kanzul Iman and others read the Holy Quran.
– Read Urdu word-sentence translation of Holy Quran from Arabic
– Read Tafseer of Quran Audio Tafseer of Twaki Usmani, Abul Ala Maudodi, Ibn Kathir and Dr. Israr Ahmed and Mufti M. Saeed
– Add your own notes to each verse of the Holy Quran
– Save bookmarks for the Holy Quran to record where you are or to mark important parts
– Recite the complete Holy Quran typed in Arabic Search
– Search for complete translations of Holy Quran typed in English, Urdu, Roman Urdu or Hindi
– Search alphabetically from the list of all the Arabic words in the Holy Qur’an and jump directly to the verses containing these words
– Go directly to any surah of the Holy Quran to any verse of your choice and start reading from there.
– Search the Holy Quran by Arabic key words. In Arabic, most words are derived from the original word. A word is often formed at the root by applying vowels, prefixes, and suffixes in a predictable manner. Great for those who are interested in understanding the Arabic language or the meaning of the Quran.
– Search the Holy Quran by alphabetically listed subject or topic in both English and Urdu
– Easily share an idea with your friends and family
– Listen to the recitation of the Holy Quran from at least 12 world-renowned reciters.
– Listen to the audio translation and commentary of the Holy Quran
– Read the seven primary sources of Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which are considered by Muslim ulama to be the most authentic among the Muslim Ummah. Musnad Ahmed.
– Read two secondary books of Ahadith collection called Al-Silsila-Tus-Sahih and Mishkat-ul-Mashabih.
– Read the original Ahadith in Arabic, as well as translations of Hadith in both Urdu and English
– All hadiths are fully referenced to international numbers (from the world-famous Dar es Salaam publication)
– Audio available for Sahih Bukhari, Jame Tirmaji and Sunan Abu Dawood translations.
– As written in the original books, read the unread chapter by chapter
– Read chapters in the filter book based on Sahih (strong in truth) and Zayef (weak in truth) ahadith, or read whole chapters without filtering
– Complete details are provided for each hadith including Bab, Status / Grade, Status / Grade, Source of Takhrij and Wajahat
– Bookmark Ahadith to record the location of your lesson or the important Ahadith
– Easily share Hadith lessons with your friends and family
Ibayadat, Azkar and Dua collection by the author of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
– Prayers: Takbeer-Tahrima of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), Rukuh, Sujda after Ruku, Authentic Azkar and Duas between Satyada and Tashahhud
– Funeral prayers
– 2 Q rules with audio
– Tajweed description with pictures
Deuce, author of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him):
– Full reference to the source book of Hadith has been provided
– Easily share any dua with your friends and family
– Check local prayer times (in your city) so you can always pray on time
– Check the direction of Qibla so that you can always pray in the right direction of Qibla.
– Islamic date
– 99 names of God
– 99 names of Muhammad
– Share greetings
Islam 60 app is constantly updating the app and adding more books and features for the convenience of the Muslim Ummah! May Allah reward you for your interest in the main sources of knowledge of our religion!
Improve and add features by word to word Quran
Hide / show settings from Quran, translation and commentary
Another translation has been added
Bug fixes and improvements