* Reduce your data usage
* Save your battery
* Increase your privacy
* Control your mobile apps
* Allow / block application connections easily
* Block background application activity
* Be careful when accessing new applications on the Internet
* Block adult websites
Easy to use
* ** Android Firewall protection with no ** original requirements !!
ফোন No phone at home
No tracking or analysis
Actively developed and supported
Android 5.1 and later supported
IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP supported
Et tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
Screen Allow ption while the screen is on
Selectively block ption while roaming
System ally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically detects applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Detects and notifies newly installed applications when accessing the web
* Set Allow / Block based on each application
* Disable background activity for selected applications
* Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
All Login to all outbound traffic; Search and filter access efforts; Export PCAP files for traffic analysis
Application Allow / block individual addresses per application
Application Notification of new applications; Configure InternetGuard directly from Notifications
Status Display the network speed graph in a status bar notification
Choose from five additional themes in both the light and dark versions
There is no more no-root firewall that provides all these features.
Why does InternetGuard top the data usage chart?
This is an illusion. Internetguard uses the VPN package on your device to create a firewall. Every data packet sent or received by your application passes through the VPN and all incoming and outgoing data traffic is accountable to Internetguard.
The good part, though, is that InternetGuard now comes with its own data usage feature that lets you check data usage for each app.
1. This application is based on VPN interface, it is the only way to implement firewall on no-root device. It acts as a proxy between common applications and servers. The application does not steal your data or even send a bit of its own.
Initial blink bug fix
UI has changed
Remove some ads