A tutorial, where the most common features of the application are displayed. With the release of the latest version, the videos are a bit old: exporting and sharing documents in PDF, JPEG, PNG format. The PDF format is completely vector based. Back up and restore any section of the library in zip format. Before purchase, you can download the free trial version, which lacks export and backup / restore function,
– Write on a piece of paper as you would on your Android device.
– Six types of customizable pens available with the best digital inking functionality.
– Sort text, images, geometric shapes typed in the most natural way on your pages.
– Select an object with your fingers and move, zoom, rotate, stretch.
Undo / Control Undo and Repeat actions via bar.
– Manages their opacity through overlay objects and layers.
– Get the most out of an active stylus by configuring deletion methods.
– Work with intensive write mode on small screen devices.
– Use gestures to select or delete objects as you type.
– Set the background of any page that imports JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
– Create new notebooks from the most common document templates.
– Save and load custom color sets, pens, typewriters.
Required Android version: Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download ink and paper handwriting pdf notes v 5.5.7 APEAD free
4.4 and above