Magmeter provides tools to help you measure the length, angles, and regions of photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet. Imagemeter’s Bluetooth laser distance measuring device has wide support. Support Most devices from different manufacturers are supported (see below for a list of complete devices). The special thing about the imagemeter is that once it is calibrated with a reference object of a known size, it allows you to measure within the image. It often happens that after taking a picture, back home or office, one realizes that some important distance has not been measured. This is no longer a problem with the imagemeter as it allows you to measure missing data directly from later photos.
– Measure arbitrary lengths, angles, circles and regions based on single reference measurements,
– Text notes, audio recordings, images for detailed images
– Measure the height of posts using two reference symbols,
– Freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connection to laser distance meters to measure length, region and angle,
– Adjust context sensitive cursor to draw quickly and accurately,
– Export PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– Import PDF, draw on scale,
– Categorize your photos into subfolders with color codes,
– Metric and Imperial Units (decimal and fractional inches),
– Quick and accurate quality entry with autocomplete.
Required Android version: Kit Kat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Naugat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Orio [8.0-8.1]
Download Image Meter Photo Measurements v 3.5.1 APK free
4.4 and above