iflix is a free version of the popular video streaming service of the same name. This app allows you to enjoy various TV shows as well as movies produced by Hollywood. You can watch K-dramas as well as short standalone movies to make the search easier in the app, all of which are arranged in custom playlists as well as content sections.
Like all other applications, the iflix application lets users enjoy streaming any content. Users can download their favorite TV show or an episode of a movie. The downloadable feature is the most preferred feature of the iflix application, but downloads are only valid for 30 days.
How to use iflix app
To use the Iflix service, you need to have an iflix user account. In addition to the user account, an individual also needs to be a subscriber to the original video streaming service. After registering in the app, the user will be given 30 days free trail. This allows them to use the iflix services before they start paying and use its quality content. The Iflix app has features as well as a kids section.
Key features of the Iflix app
Here are some key features of the app:
- Users will be able to view content on any device.
- Stream a single content on 2 different devices.
- Download the content and view it offline, but the data is only stored for 30 days.
- Subtitles available in multiple languages such as English, Thai, Indonesian, Malayan, Vietnamese and Sinhala.
- Keeps you updated on all live news as well as music and events happening on TV.
- Live stream your favorite channels on the app’s feature ‘iflix live’.
- There is a full section on content for kids only.