If your device is Route already, You can install it directly.
If there is No routeTo enable Ice Box, you need to continue the very complex activity. Please read the full details before making a decision.
Rootless Setup: http://iceboxdoc.catchingnow.com/ Device 100 over 9009090, not 2020 Route) 9020 Setup
An ice box is a box for freezing applications that you rarely use.
Box apps will be hidden from the launcher and will not be able to steal your battery or cellular data in the background. You can easily turn them on from the Home screen folder or from the Launch Ice box. These will automatically freeze after the screen is locked or returned to the launcher and can do nothing in the background.
Long press a single icon, or drag to select multiple icons:
– Run the application.
– Deposit / defrost application.
– See the system details of the app.
– Open in Google Play.
Support Launcher Shortcut:
– Freeze all applications
– Set all + lock screen
– Defrost and run specific apps
– Fingerprint lock
– Notification shortcut
– Android 7.1 Quick Shortcut.
– Double click shortcut to freeze.
– Support Tasker plugin.
How to use non root mode
No need to switch to non-root mode if your device is already rooted.
1. Make sure your device is running Android 5.0+ and running You know exactly how to use Adobe.
2. Go to “Settings – Accounts”, remove All accounts Including your Google Account
3. Run “Adobe Shell DMM Set-Device-Owner com.catchingnow.icebox / .receiver.DPMReceiver” on your computer terminal
4. You can reboot your phone and then reconnect your accounts.
After setting up Ice Box, Device Administrator will be allowed to freeze / defrost applications.
If you want to uninstall Ice Box, please be sure to click “Default All” in the settings.
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.