HTTP Injector is a professional tool for setting custom HTTP headers. It is used to connect your SSH / proxy with custom headers and it can access blocked websites behind the firewall with SSH tunneling support and proxy servers.
These tools are for professional users only
– Connected but no internet? Check Google DNS and DNS Forwarding
– Crashing or having problems? Email us to fix this
– Secure your connection using SSH tunnels
– Change outgoing requests.
– No route Required [Choose between VPN mode or iptables (root)] – Specify an alternative proxy server to send a request through
– Provide the ability to remove alternate titles and headings from incoming HTTP responses
– Create Host Checker and IP Hunter
– Create an SSH client (similar to BitVis)
– Paidload generator
– Support Android .0.0 on Android 4.0.0
– Google DNS / DNS Proxy
– Data compression
– IP route
– Battery saver
– Ability to change buffer size etc.
– Export configuration is encrypted
– Lock and protect settings from users
– Set custom message for customer
– Hardware ID lock
Import the config file created by other users (you can find it in your local group chats)
If you do not know how to compute payload, use the payload generator with normal mode
Method 1 (SSH)
– Fill in the proxy and SSH server information and press Start
Method 2 (VPN)
– Uncheck “Start SSH” and fill out the payload and proxy and press Start
– On your VPN, set 127.0.0.1:8989 to listen
Example of OpenVPN:
In your VPN configuration you need to add http-proxy 127.0.0.1 8989 and bypass route replacement_to_your_remote_proxy_ip 255.255.255.255 net_gateway (“replace_in_your_motal_proxy_IP” to IP).
Detailed changeblog: https://blog.evozi.com/whats-new-in-http-injector/
[Fixed] Supports low memory devices, security issues, bugs and crashes
[Added] Server Selection, Tether Unlocker, Save Generator Settings, Build Android 7.1 Support
[Improved] Connection system and protection and speed
– Bug fixes and more!
Thank you for your unwavering support towards the HTTP Injector application