★Islamic Clock and Calendar Application (Widget).* ** Enter the menu correctly to touch the day name *
العربية, English, French, Indonesian, Turkish, Hindi, Viking innings, and language 6.
– Time shows the time, Hijri calendar and Gregorian calendar.
– ★ Light and no permission required.
– different 2 different layouts.
– The possibility of correcting the Hijri date in case the calendar does not match the lunar month.
– The ability to hide or show the Gregorian date.
– Ability to change widget color and background clarity.
– Ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
To add this widget to your phone’s home screen:
1. Press and hold an empty space on the Home screen.
2. Tap “Widgets”.
3. Scroll through the widgets until you get the “Hijri Widget”.
4. Press and hold and then drag the widget you want to add to the screen.
A widget size:
1. Touch and hold the widget on your home screen.
2. Lift your finger. If the widget can be resized, you will see an outline with side dots.
3. To resize the widget, drag the dots.
4. When you’re done, tap outside the widget.
Please contact me for any problems and feedback [email protected]
If you can help me translate this language into your own, please contact me [email protected]
Please rate and share (:
– Add + 2 / -2 day correction.
– The fixed widget will not appear on the lock screen after the phone is restarted.
. Now you can change the text color of the widget.
Ability to add widgets to the screen lock screen (beta)
Ability to show month number instead of name.
French Add support to French.