Kipsafe is a photo locker app that lets you hide and lock personal photos and photo albums or hidden videos behind multiple levels of security. Kipsafe is useful for freeing up space on your device by storing your photos and videos in your secure private cloud.
KifSafe Photo Locker Features:
• All behind a lock – Your photos are protected by a pin, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos – Your encrypted private cloud securely syncs your photos, albums and videos across all your devices.
• Back up photos or videos for easy recovery – Don’t be afraid if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock – In difficult situations? Lock KipSafe manually if you keep your device facing down.
• Share photos securely – Share personal photos with confidence: Control how long recipients view your photos – Disappears 20 seconds after photos are received.
• Kipsaf won’t even appear in your list of recently used apps!
Install Kipsafe Basic to get free secure personal cloud storage and get a free test drive Kifsf’s premium!
Kipsaf Premium is an extra layer of protection and peace of mind that not only protects your personal photo albums and hidden videos from the wheel of the eye, but also provides extra cloud storage for your photos to free up more space on your device.
Kipsaf Premium Features:
Customizable photo album
Personally choose which cover photo will be displayed for which album.
Set an Additional Password for Individual Individual Albums: Great for Shared Access
Create a second, fake pin that you can use when someone asks for your real PIN, which will open a safe photo vault that holds a decoration.
Intr intruders disguise Kipsefa to look like an unintentional application when they open Kipsefa.
You know your secret method of revealing the lock screen and open your Kipsafe Photo Vault to view your personal photos.
• KeefSafe captures a photo, timestamp and PIN entered by all loggers.
• Kipsafe shuts off immediately after 30 seconds instead.
Keep Customizing the look of your KipSafe.
To import your Kipsaf into Photo Vault, just visit your phone’s photo gallery and tap Photos or Videos. Once imported, you can delete your photos from your phone’s public photo gallery and view them in your Kipsaf Photo Vault.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I take my pictures outside of Kipasef?
A: Yes – you can easily export photos from KeepSafe with a few taps.
Q: Where are my pictures after they are not displayed?
A: After hiding these, your photos will be in a photo album labeled “Public”.
Q: Is it like applying a lock to your photo album?
A: Absolutely not, Kipsify encrypts everything and only backs up your data to make sure you can see it and restore it.
Q: I forgot my PIN or password
A: Open KEEPSAF and long-press on the KEPSAFOTE logo to reset your PIN.
Q: Does KipsSafe .mm support video playback?
A: No, Kipsefe. WMV does not support videos.
Q: Why are there ads?
Answer: Kipsaf Premium is ad-free. We are able to offer free Kipsafe Basic with the help of advertising.
For more questions or comments, email: [email protected]
Terms of service:
* A crash has been fixed while opening the album
* Fixed various crashes during startup
* Crash fixed when trying to share an item
Using Kipsafe on new phone? Use the same Kipsafe registration email address from Oldy Phone.
* Contact permission is required to share KipSafe with Kips from Fer. It is now in beta roll out for subsets of users.