Yard’s Most Prison Sim – Celebrating Over 10 Million Downloads Now !!!
Create your own prisoner and try to survive in a prison where every sentence is a “death” sentence. Rub the shoulders of 100 comrades in a wide prison of 12 unique regions, each filled with perfectly interactive furniture and props. Dozens of different laws apply to prevent you from living outside of a crowded prison by genuine civilians.
Every day, you will see your health and mental state go away. The two can be recovered by sleeping – which is a great way to pass the time. You will not always be allowed to sleep, however, reducing the gap between eating and drinking. These can also help improve your mood, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV. If you “lose your mind” you will break down and temporarily lose control of your character (almost certainly having trouble!).
Your character also has a feature that challenges you to improve:
– Indicates how much damage energy can imply or exploit you. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
– Skills determine how fast you move. You can improve this by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
– including combat skills as an intelligent counter – reflects your knowledge. You can improve it by reading books.
– The rebuttal is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by performing tasks or intimidating others.
There are also opportunities to make money – whether you work with brooms, trade items for a profit or run with a gang. Making money increases your chances of greasing your wheels and making your life easier.
You may find that you have to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must run to the bathroom! Alternatively, you can find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to avoid your blush. Failure to do so will damage your reputation and mood.
I’m sorry that there’s so much more to this game than I’ve ever explained here, so I hope you’ll enjoy finding some things for yourself.
Upgrade to “VIP” to enjoy the full experience without ads – access to the editor that lets you customize your character and each other.
(* Find tutorials in real games)
The game uses buttons where characters like GTA represent what they do:
G = grapple / throwing weapon
T = Tant (interact with handheld props)
A = attack (spontaneously to kick, punch direction)
R = Invoice
P = pick-up / drop
– Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a strong attack.
– Press any button with one direction (or none) in one shake to initiate different steps.
– Run and press Pick-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can later be used to set fire to a large object).
– Touch the clock to pause the game and bring up the option to exit.
– Touch any speech bubble in motion through the conversation.
– If your device struggles to display lots of characters considering the “Population” option is kept low.
– Sleeping “frame rate above speed” requires good performance at the default frame rate.
– Go to “Display” options to reduce other features.