HALO lets you block blue light and adjust screen brightness in dark places so you can keep your eyes healthy and get a good night’s sleep.
You will find HALO useful when
– To block harmful blue light emitted by the screen of the device
– To reduce the brightness that interferes with your sleep
– Built-in blue light filter is not enough in OS.
HALO has these features
– Night mode (blue light filer) on / off
– Adjust the intensity and brightness
– Quick setting in notification area
– Night mode on / off at the top bar (quick settings tile) (for Android Nougat 7.0+)
– Schedule Night Mode
– Enable / disable the app (turn off background service)
HALO also has this great feature!
– Set a custom schedule for night mode. “Apply this function when using your personal device while in bed” This enables Night Mode at scheduled times only if you have your device lying in bed.
* Performance conditions: It is only moved to night mode when the device is turned upside down (180˚), to the right (90˚) or to the left (270˚). If you hang out at that time, it will not run in night mode.
– Get data from the Internet: Used to buy applications and advertise
– View network connections: Used for in-app purchases and ad delivery
– Full network access: Used to purchase applications and deliver ads
– Run at startup: Used to run HALO automatically when the device is restarted
– Draw on top of other applications: The blue light filter needs to be overlaid
– Prevent the device from waking up: Need to run night mode at scheduled times
See information below
– HALO uses a nomenclature service (background service that should display a notification), so it will not be terminated by the system during use.
– Please do not worry about anything that affects the user experience. HALO does not drain the battery. It does not even take unnecessary steps.
– Currently the four filter colors that can be set are different from the actual filter color. In fact, the blue color is removed and the red color is used to effectively block the blue light that is harmful to the eyes.
This app is free with ads!
Please purchase the Pro version to remove ads and for more features.
If you enjoy using the app, please rate it 5 stars. Thanks for your support!
– The crash is over while troubleshooting.
– We paid for some functions for good HALO.
– Makes the filter darker.
– New adapted icons. (Android 8.0+)
– Notification design has been changed.
– New notification settings window.
– Fix intensity / brightness / color sync errors in notifications.
– Bug fixes.
– Reservation bug fix.
– Fixed filter border bug.