Install the official Google Calendar on your Android device. The app allows you to save your time and make the most of your day.
Below are some of the key features of this application.
- You can now view the calendar in different ways. The switch between month, day and week viewing patterns is quick and instantaneous.
- Sync from your events Gmail. It lets you automatically sync your flights, hotels, concerts, restaurants and many more events from your Gayle account to Google Calendar.
- Easily see your ‘to dos’. Offers calendar users to set up reminders for “to dos” and all of these next to your existing event plan
- Now you can add goals for each date, for example, adding a goal “Run three times a week”. The calendar will also set the time automatically.
- Put all your calendars in one place. The great thing about Google Calendar is that it works with all the calendars that exist on your phone, including “Exchange”.
- Some users have given the app a slightly lower rate because they continue to receive spam appointments on other calendars on their phones
- Very few users report that when they edit an event team and date, only the date is changed, the time remains the same.
- Some are complaining that the application is glitching with the latest update. Events and appointments are being deleted by themselves or they are being changed by themselves which is causing them a lot of problems in maintaining their event plans.