Angry Birds Go is an Android racing game that bears a striking resemblance to the famous Mario Cart.
Angry Birds Go offers players to play with a variety of Angry Bird characters such as Red, Terrence, Stella, Chalk, Mustache Pig and Pig King. All these characters belong to 2 groups; In Pig or Bird Angry Birds Go, players can not only choose their driver, but they also have the opportunity to personalize their car. Players can turn their carts into unique vehicles just like the Bad Piggy.
Angry Birds Goy’s races can be reminiscent of Mario Kart’s racing players. The purpose here is to finish the line first and where there is nothing out of bounds to achieve the goal. Players will receive different power-ups, such as missiles, missiles, turbos, as well as other power-ups that can make a character bigger. It can gain a little advantage for a few seconds for the character of the player. You can check out if you like traditional themed racing Pulses 8.
Features of Angry Birds
- Campaign mode allows players to test their skills in amazing races to unlock special rewards.
- Lots of racing tracks, air courses, off-road races and stunt roads each offer them unexpected challenges.
- Each character has their own special abilities that allow them to run and take a winning position.
- Collect prizes for upgrading your Angry Bird Curts to be the best racer on Bird Island.
- Play in limited tournaments to keep the leaderboards at the top and see who will win the final prizes.
- With Daily Race, players can find game gift boxes hidden on racing tracks.
- Local multiplayer mode allows players to compete with their friends and others around the world.