First Security Islami Bank Limited (FSIBL) is a well-known private scheduled bank in Bangladesh. It is a public limited company. It has 13 members including chairman and managing director. First Security Islami Bank Limited is also a Shariah based bank. The bank also has a Shariah Board with 5 members. Its paid up capital is Rs. 3,000. 7840.99 million and authorized capital Rs. 10,000.00 million. FSIBL currently has 184 branches and 154 ATMs across Bangladesh. The date of establishment of FSIBL is 29th August, 1999 Dil First Branch is Dilkusha Branch and opening date is 25th October 1999.
FSIBL provides a variety of services – such as branch banking, internet banking, SMS banking, agent banking, mobile banking, etc. It also includes export trade, export-import business.
FSIBL’s vision is to become the country’s leading financial institution by providing the latest technology and a team of highly motivated staff to excel in banking.
FSIBLCLHDFSIBL is the only application that allows you to use the logo, images, videos and content of the mobile application (FSIBL Cloud) organization’s website (https://www.fsiblbd.com/).
To reach more than 1.3 million valued customers, we need to maintain continuous growth of market share to achieve maximum satisfaction through service expansion by dedicated and inspired professionals to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country by ensuring quality and above all, effectively contribute to Bangladesh’s national economy.
FSIBL has a rich service delivery system and a powerful IT backbone, with individual units such as CBS, DBA, systems and hardware, ATMs, network, security and software units. FSIBL has strong data centers and data recovery centers.
What this app contains:
- Instantly transfer money to any local bank through EFT and RTGS.
- Immediately send and receive money in FSIBL’s Demand Deposit Account.
- Provide money transfer or standing instructions regarding recurrent transfers of DPS and Investment Accounts (HPSM Consumer Sustainable) in FSIBL to own ownership.
- Transfer to development
- Pay DESCO, DPDC, Haka WASA bills.
- All Telco Mobile Balance Recharge in Bangladesh.
- Customer can provide scanning QR of FSIBL listed merchant. This will save users time.
- Profile information.
- List of all accounts, including the Detailed Balance tab.
- Examine the details of the book.
- View the last 50 transactions.
- Search transactions with check number, account number, amount and date.
- Check book request.
- Check stopping / blocking.
- Request for bank statement.
- Address change request.
Security features and proofs
- Change the password.
- Change T-PIN.
- Send authorization request with T-PIN, OTP, RSA token.
ATM / Branch / Contact US
- Search for location and contact details of ATMs and branches.
- See routes and locations on the map.
- Get instant help with FSIBL call center number 16257.
- Get notifications and alerts about bank news, events, transactions, etc. in scroll bars and massage centers.
- Calculate MTDR profit and EMI with schedule.
- View exchange rates
- View, share, review and request for products.
- Pay bills for Chittagong WASA, Indian Visa, Titas Gas.
- To pay tuition fees for BRAC University and North South University.
First Security Islami Bank Limited does not charge for FSIBL cloud usage. Your mobile service provider may charge you according to their data rate. Charges for various transactions will be announced by the appropriate authority by notification.
20 2020 FSIBL Cloud, Inc. First Suraksha Islami Bank Limited.