The Equalizer FX app lets you adjust the sound effects levels so you can better your music.
The application includes:
– Audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the equalizer sound.
– Serious help. Audio effect to increase or amplify the low frequency of sound.
– Virtualization. Audio effects to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance the stereo effect.
– In pairs. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect to increase music height. (For Android 4.4 and higher only)
– 12 presets. You are also able to create your own presets.
The application works with music players and audio streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, TuniN Radio, VK etc.
– Equalizer widget for your home screen.
– Automatically on / off when the music player starts / stops playing music.
– Flexible configuration N Note: Equalizer is not working with FX FM radio.
To get the equalizer job in Lollipop, go to the app settings and select all the apps. MusicFX Application Clear the application data for this application and then install the Equalizer FX app. After that when you start the music player and select the Equalizer option the new Equalizer FX will be available.
Lots of bugfixes.