Do you know all the past forms of English irregular verbs? Colorbergs will help you learn, review, and refresh your knowledge of past forms of English irregular verbs.
The only way to learn irregular verbs is to memorize them. And the best way to do this is to practice spelling. You need to type the correct forms for the given irregular action. If you misspelled a verb – you have to spell it correctly again.
* Note that some verbs can form common past and past participles in two ways (for example: learn – learned / learned – learned / learned). Make sure your answer is exactly the same as before (for example: Learn – Learn – Learned) * ** Translate irregular English verbs **
English (definition), Arabic (العربية), Czech (šettina), French (Frances), German (Deutsche), Greek (Ελληνικά), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norwegian) , Polish (Polishki), Portuguese (Portuguese), Romanian (Roman), Russian (PH), Spanish (Espaol), Ukrainian (Український), Chinese (中文), Dutch (Netherlands), Hebrew (עִבְרִית), Hindi (Hindi) , Hungarian (Magyar), Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia), Turkish (Turkey), Slovak (Slovenes), Vietnamese (Tung White).
** Features **
– Highlight actions that you find more difficult
– Hide one or more columns to test your knowledge
– Exercises to test your knowledge (quiz)
– Each action includes native voice
– Definition, sentence, picture and phonetic transcription for each random verb
– Can be used offline (no internet connection required)
– Change the size and style of the default action font
– Quick and accurate search, sort and scroll through a list of random actions
IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE, SAT, ACT, GMAT, ESL English irregular verbs for learning. Have fun while learning!
– Application size optimization
– Small improvements and bugfixes