Hatch chickens, build chicken houses, hire drivers and commission research to create the world’s most advanced egg farm.
Its roots, eggs, ink. A incremental (clicker) game uses many elements of simulation games which gives it a unique feel and style of play. Instead of menus, you will be presented with crisp and colorful 3D graphics and an interesting simulation of a flock of chickens. As well as choosing your investments wisely, you also need to balance your resources to ensure a smooth running and efficient egg farm.
Here’s something for everyone:
Casual players love the feeling of coming back to the back of the egg ink and looking beautiful. Take your time to create a great egg farm and explore all the ingredients.
More experienced incremental (clicker) players will prefer the emerging gameplay and depth provided by the different play styles required throughout the game. To make the best use of your time to reach the ultimate goal of having a genomorous egg farm with astronomical value, you need to balance strategies across many prestige to
– Simple, casual gameplay with the opportunity to challenge yourself
– A flock of chickens!
– Dozens of research items
– Dozens of missions
– Transport various chicken houses and vehicles
– The game always feels new in a “nested” prestige system
– Great 3D graphics with pixel perfect UI and shadows
– Acquire Google Play Games, Leaderboards and Search!
Spring Update Part II!
– Diamond Toffee
– New big chicken house
– New research
– Balance change: Drones are now cheaper, but the sense of dignity is more valuable as well as the running chicken bonus and a big dilemma to earn more. This is just the first step in changing this balance, expect better when we introduce a new gameplay feature!
– Numerous improvements and bug fixes
– Fixes the diamond trophy issue from the initial rollout