Ebook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you easily manage and open all the ebooks on your phone. We integrate multiple free ebook download sites to enable you to easily get the desired e-books (e-DRM), afternoon.
* View page or scroll. Page flipping animation.
* Contents, bookmarks, text search tables.
* Bookmarks (comments or corrections) on text pieces – useful for proof reading.
Export bookmarks to text files.
* Built-in file browser, quick access to recent books.
* Online Catalog (OPDS) support.
* Litter online bookstore support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Most complete FB2 format support: style, table, footnote.
* Additional font support (space from .ttf / sdcard / font /)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; Self-monitoring of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profile (two sets of colors, background, backlight layer).
* Brightness adjustments by flicking on the left edge of the screen.
* Background texture (stretch or tiles) or solid color.
* Like a paperbook, the page rotates the animation or “sliding page” animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldDict, Fora Dictionary, Ard Dictionary).
* Customized call zones and key actions.
* Outscroll (automatic page reversal) – start using Menu / Goto / Otscroll or set Otscroll action in the key or tap zone; Change the speed using the volume keys or the bottom-right and bottom-left tap areas; Pause – Tap any other tap area or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of text files (autodetect titles, etc.)
* Styles can be customized in a wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap.
Place the extra texture in /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ to use as a tiled page background.
Place the extra texture in /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ to use as an extended page background.
(The / cr3 / directory can be used instead of /.cr3/ and / sdcard / can use internal SD or internal storage)
We believe you are looking for this e-book reader.
To learn more features, please download the test.
This app is licensed under the Cool Reader Code and under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: Sourceforge.net / projects / crangine /
GNU General Public License: gnu.org/license/