Driver mode makes you feel like a conductor!
If you pull along the screen, it will create a rail that will start moving a train.
If you touch the curtain building, trees and puddles will appear.
Touch and drag on the screen and create your own city!
It’s also fun to see what happens when the train hits buildings, trees and ponds.
When you press the “Drive” button it switches to conductor mode where you feel like you’re really there.
Use accelerator and brakes to run the train !!
If you touch the screen up, down, left or right while driving, you will be able to see other trains running from different angles !!
In camera mode you can follow the train from different angles.
Enjoy checking out your own private city !!
**** How to play ****
– Create rails by dragging along the screen and a train selection list will appear. (You can also choose Auto-Select from the menu.)
-Once you choose a train, the train will start running.
-If you tap on the screen, buildings, trees and poodles will be placed. (Replace with the “Settings” button at the bottom left.)
– Adjust the camera to 4 levels with the “big” and “small” buttons
-If you press the “drive” button, it will go into conductor mode.
-If you press the “Camera” button, it will go into camera mode.
-If you press the “Trash” button, it will remove the last rail and train you created.
-Even when there is no train or rail, if you press the “Trash” button again, the building, trees and holes will disappear.
– Change speed with “Brake” and “Accelerator” buttons.
-You can change the angle of the camera if you press up, down, left or right on the screen.
– The “Change Train” button will change the train to another train.
– The “big” and “small” buttons will adjust the camera to 4 different levels.
– The “Return” button returns to normal mode.
– Follow the train from different perspectives.
-The camera will change if you tap on the screen.
– The “Change Train” button will change the train to another.
– The “Return” button will return you to normal mode.