A free language learning application with Dulingo users can now learn the following languages for free: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, The Welsh, English application now provides two more additional languages to learn; Swahili and Romanian
When a user plays a game they can improve their following foreign language skills.
- I’m talking
- I’m listening
Dulingo helps users improve their vocabulary and grammar skills in a particular language by answering common questions and competing for different lessons. The application starts with the following basics of the language.
Teaching new words every day
Following are some of the top comments and recommendations for Dulingo from various top critics of our day.
- Be rewarded Google PlayIts editor choice as well as “best of the best” for 2013 and 2014 apps.
- The Wall Street Journal; “It’s the fastest and best learning app to date”.
- Time magazine “The future secrecy of education could be in Duolingo’s hands.”
- PC Magazine; “Of all the language learning applications out there, no one can beat Dulingo.”
- An easy way to learn ways to delay. The app’s short lessons are easy to prepare and allow for a steady learning approach that makes the habit quite addictive to get to the next level of language.
The method of learning is being changed by Duolingo.
- It is absolutely and completely free.
- It makes language learning fun with its short lessons and tracking features of your success while learning.
- The equivalent of spending a semester on a 34-hour university course in Dulingo.
- Dulingo often has a lot of backwards problems that result in the screen suddenly freezing as well as the delay in responding. This makes it unbearable at times.
- Additional ads while the app is running.
- Constant notification pop-ups when no one responds for a while according to Duolingo’s recollection.