Proxies that can handle proxy authentication.
There is no authentication of Android OS pro
So this application can help you in your corporate / university / school network environment.
Digest, Windows (NTLM), supports basic authentication. Proxy of HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5 types.
Drone will start if WiFi is displayed which has a proxy set on the same port that is used in Drone to listen.
If that WiFi is no longer active, the drone will stop.
– Can be used with Adblock Plus
– Local SOCKS proxy, can be used with built-in shadowsok tunnel
– Multiple network configuration support
-pac / wpad proxy script support http://code.google.com/p/sandrop/wiki/HowToUseDronyWithScriptProxy
-Local networks name resolver http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=8030
– Tab Filter where you will see applications that can make requests and perform filter actions
– Denies actions, allows, direct (not proxy), local proxy chain
– Default filter behavior: deny all, allow all, direct all, local proxy chain all
– Filters for networks or all networks
– Filter client can be IP, application, hostname part, port, method
– Tab links where you can see which apps generate traffic, details of all connections
If you need more options, check out the features Sandroproxy. It is a more evolving tool to block traffic.
How to connect to another proxy instance:
Beta Test Group:
Admin Settings Wizard:
Droni uses two open source programs for DNS:
Shadow Bunch: https://github.com/SuppSandroB/shadowsocks-android
Distributed in the hope that this program will be effective, but without warranty; Even without the underlying warranty of merchantability or fitness for any specific purpose.