Hardware data is categorized into:
– Device information: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS Version.
– Method: CPU architecture, board, number of cores, clock speed, CPU features, governor and kernel information. As well as current CPU usage, total running process and the clock frequency of each core.
– Memories: Total and available RAM, as well as storage information related to your device.
– The camera: Detailed information about primary and secondary cameras on your phone. Supported resolution as well as focus mode and anti-bonding modes.
– Thermal: The internal temperature of your smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensor: All sensors on your device, including real-time testing.
Internet – Help requires permission to display information that will be updated to show you the latest information about the application.
Camera – Permission is used by the application to display details about your smartphone’s camera.
– Performance improvements and bug fixes.