Use voice-control, a wide swipe or a single tap and move seamlessly between applications.
– Reply to a message or text using voice commands
– Overlay your favorite music player at the top of a navigation app
– Ignore calls or messages in “Do Not Disturb” mode
– Set up automatic replies to text messages
– Bluetooth pairing on and off automatically
– Configure to start automatically when you start driving
– View your driving history
– Receive personalized suggestions over time based on your activities, calendar, and favorite places
The simple DriveMode interface can integrate your preferred applications, including:
– Google, WAZE, maps-like navigation applications here
– Music applications like Pandora, Spotify, Google Play Music, Player.fm, Powerramp
– Messaging apps like SMS, Facebook Messenger, Slack, WhatsApp
– Google Now and Google Assistant
Use DriveMode to easily upgrade your current car to a smart car for rental or rental cars and adjust your preferences from vehicle to car. Passengers, professional or part-time drivers, car-sharers and road-trippers can all make DriveMode part of an improved, safer driving experience.
DriveMode is an automated-grade interface designed and developed to comply with National Highway Traffic Safety Administration safety guidelines for driving applications. Please note that DriveMode’s extensive permissions are required to access applications and integrate them into a single interface. DriveMod can store information about installed applications to provide recommendations and save settings between devices.
Join our Google+ community to share feedback or ask questions: Plus.google.com/u/0/commonities/101530293008408875874
Latest updated news
Welcome to 7.0.14
Here is what we added
– For Android OS version 4.3 or older Note: Wave :: Please upgrade your Android OS to continue receiving DriveMod updates. DriveMode will still work just fine but you won’t get any new updates after today.
– Digital clock animation problem
Full list: https://goo.gl/JUvpsg and in the app
Enjoy your drive. 🙂
– Jeff and Tim Drivemed
Email me anytime! [email protected]