Note: Some devices may require you to restart your device after installation to display the widget in the widget list! If you have questions or problems with the application, please contact us via email ([email protected]). We will gladly help you.
Sony Xperia – A simple but highly customizable digital clock widget with a look and feel.
– Choose between resizable digital clock widgets with 8 possible fonts – small (2 × 1), large (4 × 2), wide (4 × 1) and long (2 × 2)
– Adjust the size and color of the time and date font and select your preferred time and date format
– Option to show short weather information and weather forecast on tape
– Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
– Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favorite weather app by tapping some parts of the widget
– Option to add widgets to your lock screen (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4,4 cable *, supported on selected devices)
– Restore backups and settings
– Granted “Premium” upgrade This unlocks the options for:
– Custom (user-selectable) fonts + 12 additional fonts
– Ability to display current time and weather in multiple places
– Ability to display battery level information
– Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
– Removes ads
Note: Please note that adding a shortcut to the settings window on your home screen will not automatically add the original widget to your home screen! If you do not know how to add widgets to your home screen, please use the “Help” option in the settings window.
Note: Required permissions are required for:
– Downloading weather forecast / current weather information
– Identify current location for weather forecasting
– Allow user to use custom fonts (premium only)
– Buy premium in-app
– Back up and restore settings
– Location data can be used to provide you with more relevant ads
* Google has removed support for custom lock screen widgets with the release of Android 5.0
Xperia Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
– Added: Option for short minutes in “Font Settings”
– Added: (Android 2.2+) Even if the application dies, the widget is always guaranteed the correct time using a time font marked by “System” If you have a problem with the wrong time, this is the easiest way to solve it!
– Added: System font only: Option to put AM / PM next to time or date
– Improved: Widget layout, now it is possible to set the vertical alignment
– Fixed: (rare) All user settings changes are lost on some devices