Extensive WordPress dictionary databases include:
– 285,000 words, phrases and source forms
– 225,000 word definitions
– 70,000 usage examples
– 85,000 text pronunciations
– Synonyms, similar and related words
– N American, British, Australian and International English
Intelligent word entries suggest making a list of the same word or often confused words as well as the correct spellings as you type.
Additional features include any definition, full bookmark support and the ability to drill over any word in history.
Search features include:
– Alphabetical list
– Spelling suggestions
– Like and often confused
– Quick pattern-matching search (*,?, Vowel and consonant)
– Filter search results by nouns, verbs, adjectives, verbs
In addition to English vocabulary (e.g. LL, Oxford, ROFL, Webster, UNHCR, etc.), the database includes appropriate nouns and general abbreviations.
No internet connection is required to use WordPress and it is free. Better than dictionary.com? – Judge for yourself!
– New words and definitions
– Improved support for multi-window on Android 7